These tops are all trendy options for winter and can be taken into the spring!! Here are a few style tips for incorporating these tops into your winter wardrobe:
1. Crop set: A crop set is a great way to show off your waistline and add a sporty touch to your outfit. Pair it with high waisted jeans or a midi skirt and pair it with boots for a chic look.
2. Fringe top: Fringe adds a fun, bohemian vibe to any outfit. Wear a fringe top with skinny jeans and boots for a laid-back yet stylish look or dress it up with a pair of high waisted pants and a beautiful pair of pumps.
3. Tulle low cut bodysuit: A tulle bodysuit is a great statement piece for a night out. Pair it with a skirt or high waisted pants and heels for a glam look.
4. Mock neck cropped sweater: A mock neck sweater is a classic staple. Pair it with high waisted trousers or a cargo pants for a chic look.
5. Cropped halter top: A cropped halter top is a great layering piece. Wear it under a blazer or cardigan for a trendy, layered look.
Overall, these tops are all stylish and versatile choices that can be worn now and taken into the spring. Mix and match them with different bottoms to create a variety of looks.
Thanks for reading babes! Sending you all of the love!
With love always, the HER Empire Team <3